return to Eastern's home page
Search:     Advanced search
Club and Organizational Manual
document Room Reservations
To reserve any space on campus, both indoors and outdoors, you will need to utilize the Facilities Request Form found on the Student Activities web site. The form indicates to whom the form needs to be sent based on the space being requested. Be sure your event’s registration has been approved...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Rosters
Each semester, the office of Student Activities collects active roster information from each club and organization. The roster information is for internal statistical data and will be organized by the Assistant to the Director/Student Organization Assistant. All clubs are expected to comply with...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Sales Tax Exemption
As an agency of the State of Connecticut, Eastern is exempt from Sales and Use Tax. Student activity funds which are administered under the same rules are included in that exemption. Therefore, all services, supplies, and equipment used in the club's regular operations are not taxable. Vendors...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Senior Class Accounts
The business accounts for Senior Class Committees, reside in the Student Organization Activity Fund (SOAF). The Board of Trustees (BOT) policies (BR# 86-61) recommend that by the end of the first semester of the senior year, the class designate a beneficiary to receive any remaining funds in their...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Signatures
All expenditure requests require the signatures of the club or organization’s Treasurer and Advisor. Clubs also require the signature of the Director of Student Activities. Housing organizations require the signature of the Director...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Student Activities
Go to to learn more about the office of Student Activities at Eastern Connecticut State University.
rating 10 Jul, 2015
document Student Activities Business Office (SABO)
Student Activities Business Office (SABO) Article ID: 444 Last updated: 07 Jul, 2015 Darren Nosal, Interim Associate Director Fiscal Affairs, Accounts Payable, (860) 465-5730 Gelsi-Young Hall, Third Floor, Room 341, (860) 465-5285, (Office Numbers), (860) 465-5180 (Fax) SABO is located on...
rating 08 Aug, 2017
document Student Use of State Vehicles
Only students who are employees of the University may drive state vehicles. Drivers must have a valid motor vehicle operator’s license. To reserve a state vehicle for a club/organization, an e-mail must be sent to the Student Organization Assistant. The information required is on the Student...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Training
Training workshops are held at the beginning of the academic year. This workshop will highlight all the procedures and forms. Additional workshops may be given upon request. Officers must attend these in order to be certified to conduct club business. All advisors are recommended to attend the...
rating 07 Jul, 2015
document Travel - Deposits and Refunds
When a deposit is required from each participant to reserve a seat for a trip, it must be deposited into the club’s account. To refund a traveler who does not attend, the club must do a reimbursement by completing a voucher form for each individual. Proof of payment is required to process the...
rating 07 Jul, 2015

Previous Next
1 2 3 4 5 6

83 Windham Street, Willimantic, Connecticut 06226 USA
Phone: (860) 465-5528 | Fax: (860) 465-4675
Contact Us | Directions | University Disclaimer | Nondiscrimination Notice | Eastern Home