E-Web Unoffical Degree Evaluation - Instructions for Students
Following are brief step-by-step instructions on how to process an unofficial degree evaluation for your current program of study and performing a “What-If” scenario if you were to change your major. Please note that approved course waivers and substitutions may not be reflected on the web degree evaluation. Keep your approved copy with your educational records and note/apply the waiver or substitutions to your evaluation.
To Generate an Evaluation
- Log into E-Web: Eastern’s Online Services https://eweb.easternct.edu using your Eastern ID and web pin.
- Click Student Services
- Click Student Records
- Click Degree Evaluation
- Click Submit to set the Current Term
- To perform an evaluation based on your current major, click the Generate New Evaluation link at the bottom of the page. Click the Generate Request button. This may take several seconds to process. Do not click the Generate Request button multiple times.
- Select the degree evaluation option you wish to display (Detail Requirements is recommended) and click the Submit button. An unofficial evaluation will display.
To Generate a “What-If” Evaluation
- To perform a “What-If” evaluation to determine the impact of changing your major, click the What-If Analysis link at the bottom of the page.
- Select the term you were admitted to Eastern or Fall 2001, whichever is later and click Continue.
- Select the desired program from the drop down menu and click Continue.
- Select a major from the drop down list. (If you want to add a concentration, click Add More.) Click Submit.
- Select the Evaluation Term (current term) and click Generate Request.
- Select the type of evaluation to display (Detailed Requirements is recommended) click the Submit button. An unofficial evaluation for your desired “What-If” scenario will display.